Research experience: 1 year
Achievements: awarded jubilee medals of the Republic of Kazakhstan, departmental awards of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Research interests: protection of public interests, legislation on military service, civil law, enforcement proceedings.
Research activity: part of the author’s team of research on the topic: “Issues of strengthening the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of entrepreneurs”.
Doctor of Law, Associate Professor
Research experience: 26 years
- Adjuncture of the Karaganda B. Beysenov Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Doctorate of Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia;
- PhD thesis “Legal problems of environmental protection in the activities of the prosecutor’s office and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2000);
- Doctoral dissertation defense “Legal problems of ensuring environmental safety in the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2010);
- Letter from the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Certificate of honor, two letters of appreciation and a letter of thanks from the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The badge of honor “Police excellence”;
- Three medals for impeccable service in the internal affairs bodies;
- Contributed to the “Board of Honor Academy” (2017);
- Certificate of Merit of the Prosecutor General (2019);
- More than 20 certificates of advanced training, including those based on the Central European University (Hungary, Budapest), IM Academy “One-to-One English Program” (Turkey, Fethiye), EF International Language Centers (USA , Santa Barbara), on project management “Project Manager 2.0” with obtaining a certificate with a PDU points;
- Scientific Secretary of the Dissertation Council of the Academy;
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Council at the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2018);
- Member of editorial councils of the magazines “Bulletin of the Academy”, “Law and Time”, “World of Law” (Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbayev), scientific and analytical journal “New Legal Thought” (Russian Federation).
Publications: Published more than 155 scientific articles, including 7 articles in international journals database “Scopus”.
Area of scientific interests: environmental, land, agrarian, civil, labor, administrative, criminal law.
Research activities: Head of the topic “Problems of ensuring environmental safety by law enforcement agencies in the context of the transition to a “green economy”.
Participation in research projects:
- “Anti-corruption in the new economic conditions”;
- Scientific and practical commentary on the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Countering Corruption”;
- “Improving the methods of countering certain forms of theft (Art. 188 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan – theft, 190 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan – fraud)”;
- Scientific and practical commentary to the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- “Issues of enhancing the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of entrepreneurs.”
- Scientific management of 6 doctoral students and 5 postgraduates of the Academy, 5 doctoral students of the Karaganda Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after B. Beysenov, Kazakh-Russian International University, “Bolashak”Academy.
Master of Law and Economics
Education: higher education: mathematician, accountant
- forecasting the criminal situation in the Republic of Kazakhstan (provided the use of statistical and mathematical methods of crime forecasting);
- prevention of crimes related to attacks on human life (provided a criminological forecast of murders);
- crime prevention in Kostanay region (analysis of socio-economic indicators);
- crime prevention in the West Kazakhstan region (criminological forecast of crime);
- co-author of the method for analyzing requests. Sent to Committee on the Legal Statistics and Special Accounts for automation;
- co-author of the Methodology for predicting individual criminal behavior, automated in the system of the analytical center of the Committee on the Legal Statistics and Special Accounts;
- co-author of the method for detecting abnormal indicators, automated in the system “Supervising Prosecutor”;
- development of a draft joint order on the provision of paid services by the Academy and the rules for calculating their cost;
- development of the Academy’s concept of providing paid services;
- “actual problems of business protection” (criminological analysis, determinants of crimes against entrepreneurs).
Dissertations: master’s thesis on “Actual problems of nature management”
Research interests: criminology, mathematical modeling, labor law
Education: higher legal education
Research experience: 4 months
Achievements: awarded the jubilee medal of the Republic of Kazakhstan, departmental awards of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Research interests: research expertise of completed research and development on the issues of crime prevention, ensuring constitutional law and order, public security, countering extremism and terrorism.
Research activity: member of the author’s team of scientific research on the topic: “Problematic issues of Prosecutor’s supervision over the observance of labor rights of citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
Research experience: 3 years
Achievements: 30 publications, including 4 in journals included in the Scopus database, 9 in journals recommended by the education Ministry, author of the automated database “Mutual assistance” for the preparation of international investigative orders (certificate no. 009253 dated 05.07.2017).
Dissertations: Procedural and other actions carried out in order to provide legal assistance in the course of pre-trial investigation in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Research interests: criminal law, criminology, criminal procedure legislation, information technology
- Prevention of crimes related to attacks on human life (instructions of the Presidential Administration);
- Criminological forecasting of crime (on the example of Kostanay region);
- Analysis of the situation in the sphere of citizens’ appeals;
- Analysis determining the cost of production of judicial examinations of the forensic Centre of the Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan (the implementation act from 11.07.2018);
- Crime prevention through criminological forecasting (for example, West Kazakhstan region);
- The method of calculation of the procedural costs (the cost of crime).
Master of Law (LLM, USA)
Achievements: fellow of the “Bolashak” program, co-author of the scientific and practical manual “Criminological characteristics and prevention of murder: current state and forecast”; co-author of Methodological recommendations for the investigation of criminal cases of torture based on the standards of the Istanbul Protocol. He has published more than 20 scientific articles (including 3 articles in English).
He was awarded a Letter of Thanks in 2016 and a certificate of Honour in 2017. He has entered on the Academy’s “Board of Honour”.
Research interests: international law, criminal law and procedure, administrative law.
Research activities: “Countering corruption in the new economic environment”, “Countering illegal capital withdrawal”, “Narrowing the scope of the death penalty”, “Improving methods of countering cybercrime and ensuring information security”. “Issues of strengthening the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of entrepreneurs”.
Master of Law
Research experience: 6 months
Achievements: awarded jubilee medals of the Republic of Kazakhstan, departmental awards of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Research interests: socio-economic sphere
Research activity: member of the author’s team of scientific research on the topic: “Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of entrepreneurs»