Sekishev Askar Asanhanovich
Experience in scientific and pedagogical work: 2 years and 5 months
- The decisions of the prosecutor in a criminal case filed with the indictment
- Completion of the pre-trial investigation with the preparation of the indictment
- The indictment as a final procedural document of the pre-trial investigation
- Features of the drafting of the indictment
- The constitutional powers of the prosecutor to carry out criminal prosecutions on behalf of the state
- The application of regulatory decisions of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan in preparing for the maintenance of public prosecution
- Features of considering the application of the convicted person on the conditional early release from punishment or replacement of the unserved part of the punishment with a milder type of punishment
- He was awarded the Order “Dank” 2nd degree, 5 jubilee medals of the Republic of Kazakhstan, departmental awards of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Financial Police. He is the laureate of the Honorary Badge of the Union of Judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Үsh bi (Three bi)”, was awarded the Certificates of the Chairman of the Supreme Court, Minister of Internal Affairs, Union of Judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Listed on the Hall of Honor of the Law Enforcement Academy
- Honorary Prosecutor
- He has the certificates of the Russian Academy of Justice, the US Department of Justice, the United Nations Institute for Asia and the Far East, the Japan International Cooperation Agency, and the Institute for the Improvement of Investigative Staff of the USSR Prosecutor’s Office
- He was elected several times as the chairman of the Republican disciplinary and qualification college of judges, he headed the Higher Attestation Commission of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan. He was a member of the Commission on pardons under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- He was appointed as the chairman of the East Kazakhstan regional court by the Decree of the Head of State
- He was elected as a judge of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- He was appointed as the Deputy Prosecutor General by the order of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- He was appointed prosecutor of the Karaganda region by order of the Prosecutor General with the consent of the President of the Republic
- He was awarded the highest qualification class – State Counselor of Justice of the 3rd class by decree of the President of the Republic
- Elected as a member of the Academic Council, an expanded staff of graduating departments, the Council of Mentors of the Law Enforcement Academy
Library of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Features of consideration of separate categories of criminal, administrative and civil cases. Educational and practical guide. Author’s collective. 2007. “Section 6. Procedure for preparation for the main trial”.
Library of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Collection of materials of the scientific and practical seminar on March 13, 2008. “Professional culture as an important factor in countering violations of law in the judicial system”. Almaty. – the article “The Role of Disciplinary and Qualification Colleges in the Prevention of Offenses in the Judicial System”.
Methodical recommendations to prosecutors participating in the court of the first instance in civil cases on the establishment of facts of legal significance. General Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Astana. 2009. Under the general editorship.
Collection of materials from the conference: “Independence of the court and judge in the administration of justice: problems of law enforcement practice and prospects for legislative regulation” November 11, 2011. Astana. Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Committee on Legislation and Legal Affairs. Article “About the role of the prosecution authorities in ensuring the principle of independence of judges”.
Area of scientific interests: criminal procedure legislation
Research activity: Scientific article in the scientific journal “Bulletin of the Law Enforcement Academy” (No. 3 (5) 2017) “The decision of the prosecutor on the indictment – to ensure the constitutional principles of justice”.
Agibaev Nurlan Zhambylovich
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 2 years
- Methods of investigating corruption criminal offenses
- Methods of investigating cases of torture
- He was awarded the medal “For valorous work”, the jubilee badge “15 years of financial police of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, the badge “The best of the Prosecutor’s Office 2nd degree”, an honorary diploma of the Prosecutor General. For achieving high results in work, exemplary performance of official duty, has repeatedly been encouraged by orders of the heads of the financial police and prosecutors of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- In 2014, he was included in the pool of the Prosecutor General’s Office “The Best in Profession”
- Has certificates of the OSCE, the Academy of Justice of Turkey and other organizations
Collection of materials on methods of disclosing and investigating cases of economic, financial and corruption crimes / Asatov M.Sh., Baysakov K.G., Turniyazov E.E., Agibaev N.Zh., Nurgaliev E.T. and others-Astana, 2007, p.272
Research Interests: Criminal Procedure Law
- Guidelines for the investigation of cases of abuse and abuse of authority. 2010
- Guidelines for the investigation of cases of bribery. 2011
Kaynazarova Dariga Bolatovna
Candidate of Law
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 9 years and 4 months
- Planning and organization of pre-trial investigation
- Criminal prosecution
- Pre-trial criminal proceedings. Start a pre-trial investigation
- General conditions of pre-trial investigation
- The procedure for the preparation of criminal procedure documents
- The order of formation and management of criminal cases
- Preparation and submission of criminal cases to court
- Awarded the Medal of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan “For impeccable service in the Department of Internal Affairs” 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree
- Winner of the grant of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the support of young Kazakhstani scientists (2003)
- In 2006 she defended her thesis in the specialty: 12.00.08 – criminal law and criminology; penal law. Place of defense of the thesis: Al-Farabi Kazakh State University, Almaty. The topic of the thesis: “The victimological aspect of crimes against foreign citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- Legal aspects of crimes committed in the Republic of Kazakhstan by foreign citizens // Law and time. – 2001. – № 6. – p. 116 – 118.
- Classification of victims of crimes // Coll. materials of the international scientific-theoretical conference “XXI century: Problems of formation of a legal, democratic, secular and social state in the Republic of Kazakhstan”. – Almaty, 2002. – p. 447 – 457.
- The legal status of foreign citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan // Themis. – 2002. – № 9. – p. 44 – 49.
- Problems of studying the legal status of victims of crimes // Coll. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Law Faculty of Kostanay State University named after Baitursynov “Problems of implementation of the law.” – Kostanay, 2002. – pp. 155 – 157.
- The essence and the main directions of victimological prophylaxis // Collection of materials of the international scientific-practical conference: “Actual problems of the fight against crime at the present stage.” – Almaty: UNIIRIR Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2003. – Part 2. – pp. 110 – 119.
- Individual preventive work with potential victims of crime // Economy and Law of Kazakhstan. – 2003. – № 22. – p. 49 – 53.
- Problems of general prevention of crime victims // Bulletin of the University named after D.A. Kunaev. – 2003. – № 4 (9). – pp. 107 – 110.
- Counteraction of migrant crime is one of the main factors for strengthening the security of Kazakhstan // Prospects for the development of national legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the light of the Legal Policy Concept for 2010–2020: Materials of international scientific-practical conference – Karaganda: Karaganda Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after B. Beysenov, 2010. – 588 p., P. 171 – 173.
- Topical issues of legal regulation of pre-investigation inspection // 20 years of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan: achievements and development prospects: Materials of international scientific-practical conf. – Karaganda: Karaganda Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after B. Beysenov, 2011. T. 1. – p. 303 – 308.
- ”Nurly Zhol” – the legal path to a bright future // Khabarshi – Bulletin of the Karaganda Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after B. Beysenova. – 2015. – № 3. – p. 36 – 38.
- Humanization of criminal legislation in the light of the message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Problems of qualification and application of the rules governing responsibility for “torture”.
- Criminological characteristics of crime committed against foreign citizens // Science and life of Kazakhstan. International Popular Science Magazine. – 2016. – № 3 (38). – p. 101 – 103.
- The criminal law status of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan // Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Bulletin of the KazNU. A series of legal. – 2016. – № 3 (79). – p. 227 – 231.
- Problems of interaction between non-governmental organizations and law enforcement, special state bodies in the period of antiterrorist operations // Science and life of Kazakhstan. International Popular Science Magazine. – 2017. – № 3/2 (47). – p. 93 – 97.
- Conditions for the effective use of video at the pretrial stage // Science and Life of Kazakhstan. International Popular Science Magazine. – 2017. – № 6 (50). – p. 214 – 218.
- On the issue of improving the court with the participation of jurors. The article is intended for publication in the Journal “Herald of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov “recommended by the Committee for the Control of Education and Science.
- The Legal Status of Consular and Diplomatic Services in the Provision of International Legal Assistance and Extradition // Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues (Print ISSN: 1544-0036; Online ISSN: 1544-0044). – Volume 20, Issue 1, November, 2017.
- Retrospective Review of Information Technologies in the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan // ournal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics (МБЦ Scopus) Volume IX, Issue 5(35) Fall 2018.
Research interests: criminal law, criminal procedure law, criminology.
Research activities: A study guide on the topic: “Victimological aspects of crime against foreign citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan” has been prepared for publication.
Kaliev Askar Abuzhanovich
Experience of scientific – pedagogical activity: 10 months
- Investigation of computer crimes
- Features of the search events on the Internet
- Awarded the departmental medal “For Irreproachable Service” 3rd degree, a letter of thanks from the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Has certificates of professional development in the field of investigation of cybercrime
- A brochure “The Internet and Children”, dedicated to the issues of child safety on the Internet (prepared for use in the work of the Ministry of Education and Science and the territorial bodies of the prosecutor’s office) was prepared
- Developed a training course on computer crimes for law enforcement officers, formed a pool of experts
- The concept of creation and development of an educational and practical center of law enforcement agencies on countering cybercrime has been developed
He was the initiator and main performer of the following scientific and educational activities:
- Round table with international and national experts on the topic: “Cybercrime and information security” (2016)
- training seminar with the participation of Italian experts on the investigation of Internet crimes and information security (2017)
- a seminar with the participation of international experts from Germany on the theme: “Legalization of criminal proceeds made through electronic money and virtual currencies” (2018)
- international scientific-practical conference on the topic: “Modern cyber threats in the conditions of development of the 4th industrial revolution” (2018)
An article in the conference proceedings on the topic: “Cybercrime” (2017).
2 articles in the scientific journal “Bulletin of the Law Enforcement Academy under the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, 2018.
Research interests: cybercrime, cybersecurity, digital forensics.
- Methodical recommendations on the topic: “The possibility of using the tools of the Internet in the investigation of computer crimes (tactical aspects)
- Methodical recommendations for the training “Investigation of crimes related to the use of information technology”
He is a candidate for the degree of candidate of law at the University of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation.
Mediev Renat Amangeldyevich
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 9 years 9 months
General provisions and organization of the production of the scene of the incident;
Legal regulation of secret investigative actions in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Awarded the Medal of the “For Irreproachable Service” 3rd degree, 3 anniversary medals of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, medal “For best service in MIA”, diplomas of the Ministry of the Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Has a PhD degree in “Law Enforcement”
- accreditation as a subject of scientific and scientific-technical activities, for taking part in the competition of scientific and scientific-technical activities at the expense of the state budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright “Virtual inspection of the scene: Educational-methodical complex” (computer program) No. 2989 of December 8, 2017
- Elected member of the expanded staff of graduating departments of the Law Enforcement Academy
He has more than 50 published works (scientific articles, textbooks, monographs) of which are more important:
- Educational film “Tactics of inspection of the scene” in the state language. —Aktobe: Aktobe Law Institute named after M.Bukenbaev of the MIA of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2016.
- Secret investigative actions. Teaching manual. – Aktobe: Aktobe Law Institute named after M.Bukenbaev of the MIA of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2017. – 120 p.
- Secret investigative actions in the theory and practice of the bodies of criminal prosecution of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Monograph. —Aktobe: Aktobe Law Institute named after M.Bukenbaev of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2017. – 200 p.
- The use of innovative technologies in the teaching of special legal disciplines (criminal procedure, criminology, criminology) and in law enforcement. Teaching manual. —Almaty: “Lantar Trade” LLP, 2019. —67 p.
Area of scientific interests: criminal process, criminalistics, operational-search activity.
- Legal regulation of secret investigative actions in criminal proceedings (in electronic format);
- Online search for crimes using information technology.
Agadilov Aset Ertaevich
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 21 years 6 months
Disciplines taught: physical training;
- In 2009, he successfully defended his thesis on the topic: “Professional and applied physical training of officers of operational and investigative units of the financial police bodies” at the Specialized Council of the Academy of Sports and Tourism 13.00.04 – “Theory and methods of physical education, sports training, recreational and adaptive physical culture”
- Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Candidate Master of Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan in judo and hand-to-hand combat
- Has more than 70 publications, including methodological and educational-methodical manuals
- Basics of professional-applied physical training // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Physical Culture and Sports.” – Almaty: Ministry of Culture and Sport of the RK, National Olympic Committee of the RK, National scientific-practical centre of physical culture, 2006. – p. 385-387.
- Dynamics of development of some indicators of endurance of young football players 12-14 years old // XIV International Scientific Congress “Modern Olympic Sport and Sport for All” – Kiev; Ukraine, 2010. –C.153-154.
- Formation of psychological qualities in the classroom physical and special training. Education: traditions and innovations: Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (December 27, 2012). – Editor Uvarina N.V. – Prague, Czech Republic: WORLD PRESS, 2013. – 417 p.
- The use of striking techniques and techniques of wrestling in hand-to-hand combat competitions // Problems of combating crime and training personnel for law enforcement agencies, abstracts of international scientific-practical conference. Academy of the MIA of the Republic of Belarus. Minsk, April 3, 2015 – p. – 334.
Research Interests: Professional and applied physical training of law enforcement officers.
Imangaliev Amangeldy Bisengalievich
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 2 years and 5 months;
- Planning of operational-search activities and documenting the process when conducting general and special operational-search activities. Legalization of the results of operational investigative activities in the criminal process
- Announcement of recognition of a person as a suspect, determination of qualifications for the act of the suspect, decree on the qualification of the act of the suspect, procedure for declaring the suspect of the decree on the qualification of his act
- The order of the call, the place, time and duration of the interrogation, the rules of interrogation, registration of the interrogation protocol. Features of interrogation; witness, victim, minor witness or victim, suspect, as well as remote interrogation and deposition of testimony. Additional and repeated interrogations and features of confrontation
- Customs criminal offenses. Methods of investigation of crimes related to economic smuggling and evasion of customs payments and fees
- Legalization of the results of operational investigative activities in the criminal process
- Awarded departmental medals “For Irreproachable Service” 2, 3 degrees, the 1st anniversary departmental medal of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- At the meeting of the Coordination Council, proposals were made on false enterprise, supported by the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Participated in the study of the themes: “Anti-corruption in the new economic conditions” and “Counteraction to the illegal withdrawal of capital”
- Prepared a comment on Article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Countering Corruption” and the Standard Methodology on Countering Corruption in Law Enforcement Agencies
- Wrote a comment on Article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the Prosecutor’s Office”
- Delivered a report and took part in an international conference on counteracting false enterprise in the city of Minsk of the Republic of Belarus
Publications: 2 scientific articles, incl. 1 in the journal of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Belarus.
Research interests: criminal and criminal procedure legislation, operational-search activity and NSD.
Research activities: developed, coordinated with the Economic Investigation Service of the Committee of State Revenue and the Prosecutor General’s Office an algorithm for the interaction of banks and state bodies to counter the illegal withdrawal of capital abroad, legalization (laundering) of criminal capital.
Zhakzhanov Sergazy Aidarkhanovich
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 1 year
- Fire training
- He was awarded the badges “Guard”, “Excellence in financial police” 2 degrees, jubilee medals “15 years of the Financial police Academy” and “20 years of the financial police authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- Has certificates of attendance of Instructors of peacekeeping training in the Czech Republic, mobilization training in Astana
Research Interests: Analysis of foreign methods of teaching the firing of military weapons.