Head of the Department of International Education in the Field of countering global threats
senior counselor of justice
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 1 year 6 months.
Member of the Teaching and Methodological Council.
- Participation of the Prosecutor in criminal proceedings;
- Counteraction to the legalization of income obtained by criminal means.
- Participation in the development of training programs and organization of training courses for the Presidential reserve of the leadership of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Participation in preparatory and presentation work on the issue of giving the Academy the status of a basic organization for professional development and retraining of personnel for tax (financial) authorities of the CIS member States.
- For significant achievements in the service were awarded commemorative medals “20 years of the Prosecutor’s office of the Republic of Kazakhstan” and “25 years of independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, medals “For Irreproachable Service ” III and II degree, rematurely assigned a class rank – senior counselor of justice.
- It has certificates of the OSCE and other international organizations.
Research interests: criminal and criminal procedure legislation.
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: more than 3 years
- Modern forms of governance in the law enforcement system of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Situational management, leadership technology;
- Negotiations in crisis situations.
- 2010 – Defense of the master’s thesis in the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University;
- 2014 – Defense of the master thesis, Exeter university (UK);
- 2019 – OSCE international crisis management expert;
- Certificates “Project Management on the basis of PMBOK”, “Risk Management”, “Management of communications in the project team”, “HR management”, “The role of the project manager”, “Preparing for international certification of PMP”;
- Courses “Fundamentals of practical psychology”, “Depth psychological counseling”, “NLP practices”, “NLP master”, “Erickson hypnosis”;
- 2018 – Scientific consultant of the social project “Modernization of prevention of juvenile crime” (Prosecutor’s office of Astana);
- 2003-2006 – Chief Expert of the Department for Interaction with the Committee on Legislation and Legal Policy of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- 2006-2010 – Chief Consultant of the Office of the Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- More than 15 years of experience in the internal affairs bodies (investigator, senior inspector for special assignments).
- She was awarded for significant achievements in work with commemorative medals: “10 years of the Constitution of Kazakhstan” and “10 years to the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan” by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Master of Law
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 3 years 8 months
- counteracting the laundering of money obtained by criminal means and the stolen asset recovery
- awarded the badge “The Best of the Prosecutor’s Office” II degree, jubilee medal “20 years of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
- has certificates from the Union of Project Managers of Kazakhstan, the “Nika” Center for Communicative Development, and UNODC on financial crimes.
- served as a head of the Department for the supervision of the legality of judicial decisions and enforcement proceedings in civil matters of the Saryarka district of Astana’s prosecutor’s office
- has been working in the project group “Regional Hub for Countering Global Threats” since May 2017
- developed a program of the seminar “Financial Investigations and Stolen Assets Recovery”, with practical work in a cross-cutting case, in order to develop the skills to investigate the relevant category of financial crimes.
- formed a compilation of recommendations on financial investigations and the stolen assets recovery.
- developed the website of the Regional Hub.
- defended his master’s thesis with honors on the topic “Actual problems of execution of judicial acts in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
- was given the title of junior counselor of justice ahead of time by the order of the Prosecutor General.
Publications: Author of seven articles and one collection of recommendations on financial investigations and the stolen assets recovery.
Research interests: civil procedure and criminal procedure legislation.
Research activities: Scientific article in the scientific journal “Bulletin of the Law Enforcement Academy” (No. 1 (11) 2019) “Implementation of innovative teaching methods for adult audiences in law enforcement.”
Candidate of Legal Science
Experience in scientific and pedagogical work: 10 years and 4 months
- Countering human trafficking and protecting affected individuals
- participation in the project “Regional Hub for Countering Global Threats”, organization and conducting more than 10 trainings, film trainings in the field of “Combating human trafficking and illegal migration”;
- organization of the first international simulation training “Fighting human trafficking along migration routes”;
- the development of the Model Curriculum for the discipline of the compulsory component “General theory of law enforcement activity” (approved at the meeting of the Republican Teaching and Methodological Council (November, 2016)
- participation in the projects of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan “House of Law”, “Modernization of prevention of juvenile crime”;
- winner of the contest of the Prosecutor General’s Office “The Best in Profession” according to the results of 2018, in the nomination “Educational Activity”;
Member of the Eurasian Polygraph Association.
Research interests: constitutional law, human rights and freedom, administrative law, law enforcement, anti-trafficking
Research activity: the author of 35 scientific publications (including in journals recommended by the Committee for the Control of Education and Science and the abstract database of peer-reviewed literature Scopus), 2 textbooks
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: 3 years
- Prevention and countering drug offenses on the Internet;
- Countering laundering of assets obtained by drug offences;
- Identification of the withdrawal of stolen assets abroad and their return.
- Winner of the 2014 Bolashak international scholarship. He graduated from the University College of London with a master degree in Public Management.
- a national trainer in the field of countering cybercrime, as well as in the field of countering drug crime on the Internet.
- Developer of the simulation training scenario “Countering the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from drug crime”.
- Participation in the project “Regional Hub for countering global threats”, Manager of the direction ” Countering drug crime»;
Research interests: criminal law, international law and public administration.
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: more than 1 year
- Prosecutor’s supervision in the socio-economic sphere,
- Prosecutor’s supervision in the field of countering extremism and terrorism, in the field of social and political situation.
- Awarded the jubilee medal “20 years of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, medal “For Irreproachable Service” ІІІ degree.
- Master of Law of the Russian Academy of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation, certificate of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation “Modern Trends of Crisis Communications”.
Research interests: socio-economic sphere, extremism, terrorism.
Master of Law
Experience of scientific and pedagogical activity: Less than 1 year
- Information systems of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- In 2011, he graduated from the master’s program of A. Baitursynov Kostanai State University in Law.
- In 2016, by the decision of the Presidium of the Regional Academy of Management, he was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor of the RAM.
- In the same year, the decision of the Presidium of the Regional Academy of Management awarded the academic title of Professor of RAM.
Research interests: criminal law, countering cybercrime.